date_range 3 months ago
visibility 1262 Views
Position will be located in Libya;
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of 7 years of work experience in project planning and at least 3 year in cost control/budget topics for oil and gas installation projects.
• Project Management/Project Planning, Scheduling, Cost Engineering Certification is also preferred from a recognized institution such as the Project Management Institute (PMI), International Project Management Association (IPMA), Association of American Cost Engineers (AACE).
• Advanced in Project Management Softwares, such as Primavera P6 and MS Project. (Primavera P6 is mandatory)
• Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Must have knowledge in Project Management Literature and Methodology.
• Good command of English both written and verbal.
• Excellent communication and organization skills with independently working capability.
• No restriction to travel.
• Preparing, controlling and updating of the detailed Project Schedule in accordance with corporate procedures and contractual requirements.
• Develop Work Breakdown structure and Resource loading (cost, labor) for project schedule.
• Preparing, controlling and updating periodic time schedule reports, identify delays and critical paths, and recommend solutions for the existing situations.
• Preparing periodical corporate weekly management reports which is cover project financial & physical progress information with all required data.
• Preparing,tracking, monitoring project progress measurement system.
• Coordinate with Project Management and Subcontractors to obtain and validate progress and schedule data, to accurately maintain and update the schedule.
• Carry out regular checks across all Project Plans to ensure all planning steps proceed as per related procedure.
• Providing comprehensive final closeout reports for evaluation and future reference.
• Responsible for Client and Subcontractor invoices.
• Responsible to prepare and control of invoices and claims from subcontractors and client.
• Responsible for performing cost-to-complete analysis for all cost elements